Friedlander Group’s team of industry leading experts provides the following comprehensive services:
- Outsourced claims administration
- Comprehensive claims management by a dedicated advisor including EFROI submission
- Management of self-pay process
- Ongoing communication with the insurance carrier, employee, employer, physician, and Workers’ Compensation Board.
- Early return to work facilitation
- Consultations with legal team
- Proactively manage claims and work with insurance adjusters to reduce open reserves and close claims
- To learn more about how our Claims Solution Services can assist you please contact Theresa Picco, 914-694-6000, Ext. 202
Fraud Solutions and Friedlander Group SWAT Team
- Preemptively and aggressively contains and combats suspicious, fraudulent, and high exposure claims
- Extensive background and social media checks to detect fraud
- $6 Million in reserve reductions
- To learn more about our SWAT team or to report a fraudulent claim please contact Michael Peragine, 914-694-6000, Ext. 205 or Dan Stangarone, 914-694-6000, Ext. 241
- Onsite inspections to find and eliminate unsafe acts and conditions
- Provide training sessions and implement effective safety programs and committees
- Executive Action Reports are provided quarterly to isolate claim patterns and trends to easily identify unsafe acts and conditions.
- Our library of safety and training videos is available free to members.
- To learn more about our loss control services or to schedule a loss control meeting please contact Raymond Sullivan, 914-694-6000, Ext. 236
- Skillfully negotiate pricing and renewals
- Issuance of Certificates of Insurance
- Implement entity and Location Changes
- Resolution of billing issues
- Professional guidance on payroll audits and employee classifications
- Dedicated audit specialist with over 25 years of experience, including 17 years with New York Compensation Insurance Rating Board
- Our clients have received over $2 million in returned premium over the last two years as a result of our audit review
- To learn more about our Audit Solutions services or to schedule an audit review please contact Cecelia Cospito, 914-694-6000, Ext. 211
"I placed one of my most valued clients into one of Friedlander's Workers Comp. Safety Groups. My client is pleased with the huge savings and prompt service and our relationship is stronger as a result. It’s a Win-Win situation!"