Our professional team provides guidance and comprehensive claims management by a dedicated Claims Solution Advisor.
Outsourced Claims Administration
- Comprehensive claims management
- Claims Reporting and EFROI submission
- Ongoing communication with the insurance carrier, employee, employer, physician, and Workers’ Compensation Board.
- Early return to work facilitation
- Consultations with legal team
- Proactively manage claims and work with insurance adjusters to reduce open reserves and close claims
- All claims are assessed for "red flags." If identified, a referral is made to our Fraud Solutions (SWAT Team)
The Self-Payment Technique™
- Minor First Aid claims that qualify may be self-paid to keep them “out of the system”. Our dedicated team audits and reduces all medical bills to the workers’ compensation medical fee schedule and instructs the employer on how to issue the reduced payment.
- This process saves up to 3 times your out of pocket costs by reducing 3 years of experience modifications
Reserve Reduction Technique
- Our claims solution team works to identify claims appropriate for reserve reduction and works with the carrier to have claims closed or reserves decreased.
- Reserve reductions are continually tracked and reported to the policyholder
- This technique results in up to 3 times the cost savings in your experience modification
Claims Solution Meetings
- We offer ongoing Claims Reviews to discuss larger open claims, isolate any patterns of unsafe acts or conditions, and obtain updated claims related information, all with the goal of saving you additional money.
- We provide customized and actionable, state of the art reports
- When issues are identified, our safety specialist is alerted to implement our safety solutions process
To learn more about how our Claims Solution Services can assist you please contact Theresa Picco, 914-694-6000, Ext. 202
The Friedlander Group consistently produces quality and timely proposals with quick response to our questions and placement requests. The history of the Friedlander Group speaks for itself and the quality of your staff will continue to make your Safety Groups successful.